- Hindu temples with carvings that depict men engaging in homosexual sex.
- Ayyappa was born of sex between Shiva and Vishnu.
- The Kama Sutra includes a detailed description of oral sex between men and refers to long-term unions between male partners.
- Hinduism says, “Marriage is a union of spirits. And the spirit is not male or female.”
- The Hanafi, Islamic Religious School, teaches no punishment is warranted against homosexuality.
- Throughout the Islamic history, sultans were very fond of young male slaves, which they kept as their lovers.
- Sikism believe the spirit has no gender. And as marriage is a union between two spirits, same-sex marriage should be permitted.
- Gautama Buddha, the founder of the religion, said sex should be consensual, affectionate and loving.
- Dalai Lama supports same-sex marriage. He has also condemned homophobia and said gay sex is fine as long as it is consensual.
- There is no record whatsoever of Jesus preaching against homosexuality.
- Bible says,”Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.”